6.8.13

This is one of those outfits in which I felt like I needed to text Britt before she saw me, to give her ample warning. “I may or may not be wearing a belly chain right now...” I told her. No response. TYPICAL. 

“OH. MY. GAWD...where did you get that belly chain?!” she exclaimed/questioned upon seeing me. 

“Dude, I made it,” I told her, “Is it like, way too much?” I asked, gesturing that I felt a bit over-exposed. 

“NO WAY,” she quipped back, “Didn’t you see that Rihanna was recently running around town in a mesh tee with her nips out?” So remember ladies, if you’re ever asking yourself whether or not your ensemble is too racy, too sexy, etc...exposed nippes are now apparently now the norm...in addition to casual gold belly chains ;)

Buttery Soft Vintage suede blazer. Vintage skirt. Vintage boots. Foreign Exchange Crop Top. 

Until Next Time., 

Chelsea


11 comments:

  1. Love the chain !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, nice guys. I like britt's response. mine would have been similiar, props on making that chain too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love that made the chain, that makes it so much cooler. I definitely love what you're wearing & I wouldn't encourage copying Riri's nipple game, but the chain is perfect. Love it with the suede jacket. If someone saw you from the back first, and then you turned around it'd be like BAM! Gold all in my chaaaiin! lol. Plus, the chelsea boots add more class :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My darling, you are OWNING that belly chain. Love it.
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This jacket rocks.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have this certain attitude about you that just says "eff you, imma rock the shit outta this __." In this case, it's a homemade belly chain and crop top. Not everyone could get away with this look, but you totally do!

    www.dressingroomdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love it! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. bhahaha i would have to agree with your sis, LOVES it.....and good call, i remember seeing a picture of Ri-Ri with her nips just blowin in the wind and thnking.....i got started at like a skank bag for wearing cutoffs at the mall today.......whatevs
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  9. britt was right, not too much at all. you look smokin and belly chains have never looked better. love the whole look!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this I love this I love this look!! Belly chain is "off the chaaaaaain"!!!!!

    xx,
    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it, that is one rad outfit! ;)

    ReplyDelete